I was tagged by my sister in law, Kristen from her blog to do this picture series blog. This is where you take pictures of your house right now without cleaning up and show what your life looks like right now. You can do any series of topics or reasonings for the pictures - like what your kitchen looks like right now, the room that stays cleanest, your favorite feature of your house and what someone is doing in your house right now. I am tagging Tiffany, Jackie, Jeanne, Melissa Beck, Jessica C. and Sam in this blog to do their own pictures blog.

This is my favorite feature of our house. The enormous deck and with the weather being nice recently we have decided to add our first deck furniture by the way of a swing. The kids love it and I love swinging it while I watch them play.

This is my very own - first big girl toy. My new chest freezer. Gone are the days of not being able to take advantage of the great meat sales, or other frozen goods sales -- yeah for chest freezers.


These are pictures of my food storage. I am following after Kristen's post since she added a picture of her food storage. I have to say though that much of this was only bought very recently. And if you read my earlier post you will see that I am really excited for some new can shelves I just bought.
My favorite bit of decorating (and one of only 2 examples in my home) that I have done already - this one is from our garden ledge in the front entryway. You will notice the picture is the one I mentioned in my previous blog about Ohio's grocery stores - thank you Marcs.
This is what my living room looks like right now. And in all honesty -- what it looks like most of the time.
What my kitchen currently looks like I am embarrassed to say.
And what someone is doing in my house right now. Lyman and Corilynn are playing in the big freezer box.
I had to include some cute pictures of Corilynn sporting her new outfit which I think is so cute on her. Who knew leggins would be popular again. Also notice the shoes above and below. These are the new "high heeled" shoes she found in her clothes box (I was keeping them until she was a bit bigger since they are a little big for her). I have been unsuccessful at getting her to take them off for any length of time over the past 4 days.

3 Comments:
I do love the shoes Corilynn... I would be too imbarassed to take pictures of my house right now...
Thanks for tagging me. Too bad I didn't clean my house before reading your blog. haha
LOVE the shoes and Corilynn's picture in her new outfit. She may be destined to be a model! Thanks for doing this! It is so fun to see your house. I love the decorations! You've done a great job!
Post a Comment